Version 1.11 (Dec 28 2018)
- Mobile version! Play darkwinds in your Android device
- Darkwinds cards can be imported from the desktop version to mobile
- Cards from the mobile version can be transferred and exported
- Mobile version users are connected to the same server as Desktop players in cross-platform matchmaking
- The Leaderboards section now includes results from the past week weekly challenge.
- Improved user interface in the transactions feature
- The buy single card option is back in the market feature
Version 1.10 (Dec 21 2018)
- Secret Santa!!! Players can send cards to a smart contract for a gift exchange event
- UI improvements for users who access using mobile wallets like Coinbase Wallet.
Version 1.9 (Dec 18 2018)
- New user interface for deck, card book, wallet and market.
- Now 100% Compatible with Coinbase wallet for iOS and Android.
- Updated welcome screen for users without crptocurrency to help adquire ETH
Version 1.8 (Dec 11 2018)
- Weekly Challenge: A very powerful bot will invade the game's matchmaking and all players who beat the challenge have the chance to win a rare Kraken card.
- The event resets every week.
- Different AI-controlled bots will appear every week with different techniques and decks.
- The Bulgor smart contract has been created for the purpose of distributing the prize card of the week.
- All players who win the weekly challenged are added to the smart contract.
- When the challenge ends a rare silver card is distributed randomly between the winners.
- Final card adjustments made to: Healing Shadow, Silent Waters, Trembling Hand, Oranges!, Sirens, Unmasked Buccaneer and Edward Thomas Bonne. The rationale behind these adjustments is that we needed to differentiate card that were similar and in different rarities.
- User Interface improvements to achieve a consistent look and feel.
- Better store section (now renamed to market).
- Server code optimizations that will allow people to play the game even when the Ethereum blockchain network is saturated.
Version 1.7 (Dec 4 2018)
- Desktop client! We now provide a native application to install on your system to play if you don't feel like using the browser.
- Can be downloaded from itch.io
- Wallets on desktop version are locally encrypted and never uploaded to the internet.
- You can import a Metamask wallet to the client version and use your already purchased cards.
- New card packs now have to be unwrapped before using it in matches. There's a new 'Loot' section on your profile where you can unwrap any previous purchase.
- The Deck interface will now group your different available cards instead of showing every copy of each.
- Players can exit the game and if there are new packs to be unwrapped, they will be waiting when they log back in.
- New 'Transactions' section on your profile to view a history of your opened card packs.
- Fixes problems with viewing cards on deck creation.
- Fixes shiny cards not appearing on card book.
- Fixes broken image errors in different parts of the game interface
Version 1.6 (Nov 27 2018)
- Deck is now saved in your account so it can be used across different devices.
- Statistics about cards in circulation are updated daily (instead of weekly)
- Optimizes the load and display of cards
- Fixed a bug that made some cards appear erroneously as 'Parrot Willy'.
- Artwork updated: Merry Celestial Hand, Turn of the Tide, Olimpeia, Joel the ocean thief, Pyr Thalassion, Tristan the Sharp, Hentchman Williamson, One Eyed Tony, Thunder
- Fixed the profile page avatar
- Fixed the issue of Metamask privacy mode users can't log in.
Version 1.5 (Nov 23 2018)
- Correct wrong rarity info in exchanges like OpenSea
- Prevents empty user input in card transfer
- Gas estimation is added to the prices in the store to avoid confusion
Version 1.4 (Nov 22 2018)
- Fixes a bug with local cache of cards
Version 1.3 (Nov 20 2018)
- Added a transfer option for sending a card to an ethereum address
- Cards are rendered with different borders according to their rarity tier (ruby, gold or diamond)
- Links to social media accounts on welcome screen
Version 1.2 (Nov 18 2018)
- Solved a problem of some cards freezing the entire match when summoned.
- Updated artwork for card #39 (Foggy Nights)
Version 1.1 (Nov 15 2018)
- Solved an issue when a failed connection to the node would appear as empty inventory
- Fixed a problem with of matchmaking invitation URLs not redirecting to the game
- Artwork adjustments on cards
Version 1.0 (Nov 14 2018)
- Ended beta testing period and started this changelog.